- The length of stay depends on the complexity of the injury, complex injuries e.g. pelvis and spine should be a double consultation.
- Our consultation booths are curtained off, if you feel you require extra privacy for your consultation please let staff know at the time of consultation.
- Payment is to be made on the day of your consultation.
- If you have private health coverage bring your card with you as we can automatically lodge your claim so you only have to pay the difference.
What should I bring to my appointment?
- Please wear or bring appropriate clothing e.g. If you have a knee injury, shorts would be appropriate.
- If you have any Doctors letters, X-Rays, MRI’s etc.
- If you are Workers Compensation please bring your Doctors referral, the name and contact details of the Insurance Company, case manager and your claim number.